- It means that you have proactively incorporated a regularly scheduled treatment from BioGreen Solutions against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses and mycotoxins into your normal cleaning protocol.
- It means another layer of protection has been added to help you reduce serious health risks to everyone who uses your vehicle or facility.
- It means that the BioGreen Solutions process exclusively uses products that are clinically proven effective killers and inhibitors of MRSA and numerous other pathogenic bacteria and viruses, such as Staph, Strep, Salmonella, E. coli, and more.
- It means that by proactively treating both surface and air on a regularly scheduled basis, the BioGreen Solutions process effectively reduces the risk these types of bacteria and viruses present to you, your family, and staff.
- It means that BioGreen Solutions exclusively utilizes products that are EPA approved, NSF certified for “use in and around food processing areas,” 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, non-corrosive, and will not harm electronics.
- It means that you are sending a very powerful message to everyone that steps into your facility – kids, customers, patients, clients, family members – that every step has been taken to minimize health risks and to promote a healthier environment, creating an enormous amount of goodwill.
- It means that in addition to the obvious health benefits, BioGreen Solutions provides you with valuable marketing materials – door clings, counter cards, formatted emails, PDF’s – allowing you to make your audience aware that you have proactively become a ‘Certified BioGreen Clean’ facility.
- It means that perhaps you will sleep a little better tonight.
"As the president of a microbiology testing lab, I see and evaluate new antimicrobial technologies often. After extensive testing, I can comfortably say that BioGreen Solutions uses one of the most exciting new technologies on the market. Its dual-active system cleans well and is effective against a wide variety of pathogens - most importantly, it does the job quickly."Benjamin D. Tanner, Ph.D. President - Antimicrobial Test Laboratories